This is a list of some of the companies that our clients have filed lawsuits against claiming that the collector acted improperly while collecting a debt.
“After speaking with Carlo and carefully following his advice, I was able to recover financially. The efficiency and professionalism of Carlo and his staff are astounding! I have gotten back on my feet.”- Lee
“Attorney Sabatini listened to my concerns and helped me to understand how it worked and explained everything to help me make my decision. He was very kind and was understanding of the way I felt and he really put me at ease.”- Kit
“The professional and helpful staff was always willing to help and answer any questions.”- Marc
List of Company Lawsuits
- Ability Recovery Services, LLC
- Account Services Collections, Inc.
- Admin Recovery, LLC
- AllianceOne Receivables Management, Inc.
- Allied Data Corporation
- Allied Interstate, LLC
- Alltran Financial, LP
- Alpha Recovery Corp.
- Arcadia Recovery Bureau, LLC
- ARS National Services, Inc.
- Asset Acceptance, LLC
- Associated Credit Services, Inc.
- Atlantic Recovery Solutions, Inc.
- Brachfeld Law Group
- CAC Financial Corp.
- CACH, LLC
- Capital Management Services, L.P.
- Carson Smithfield, LLC
- Cavalry Portfolio Services, LLC
- Central Credit Services, Inc.
- CKS Financial, LLC
- Client Services, Inc.
- Collection Management Company
- Collecto, Inc.
- Constar Financial Services, LLC
- Convergent Outsourcing, Inc.
- Credit Collection Services
- Credit Control, LLC
- Credit Solutions Corporation
- CU Collections, LLC
- D&A Services, LLC
- Delta Outsource Group, Inc.
- Durham & Durham, LLP
- Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC
- Emerald AR Systems, LLC
- Encore Receivable Management, Inc.
- Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC
- Evans Law Associates, P.C.
- Financial Recovery Services, Inc.
- First Financial Resources, Inc.
- Firstsource Advantage, LLC
- FMA Alliance, Ltd.
- FMS, Inc.
- Frontline Asset Strategies, LLC
- GC Services, LP
- Global Credit & Collections Corp.
- Hayt, Hayt & Landau, LLC
- HOVG, LLC
- I.C. System, Inc.
- J.A. Cambece Law Office, P.C.
- Law Office of Richard Clark, PLLC
- Law Offices of Frederic I. Weinberg & Assoc. P.C.
- Law Offices of Klemm & Associates, L.L.C.
- LVNV Funding, LLC
- McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff, Inc.
- Mercantile Adjustment Bureau, LLC
- Midland Credit Management, Inc.
- Midland Funding, LLC
- Miramed Revenue Group, LLC
- Monarch Recovery Management, Inc.
- MRS BPO, LLC
- National Bond & Collection Associates, Inc.
- National Enterprise Systems, Inc.
- Nationwide Credit, Inc.
- NCB Management Services, Inc.
- NCO Financial Systems, Inc.
- Northland Group, Inc.
- Northstar Location Services, LLC
- NRA Group, LLC
- P&B Capital Group, LLC
- Patenaude & Felix, A.P.C.
- Penn Credit Corporation
- Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC
- Professional Account Services, Inc.
- Reliant Capital Solutions, LLC
- Riexinger & Associates, LLC
- Schlee & Stillman, LLC
- Scott & Associates, P.C.
- Scott Lowery Law Office, P.C.
- Second Round, LP
- Sentry Credit, Inc.
- Shapiro Law Office, P.C.
- Silverman Theologou, LLP
- SIMM Associates
- Sunrise Credit Services, Inc.
- Terrill Outsourcing Group, LLC
- The CBE Group, Inc.
- The Law Office of Joe Pezzuto, LLC
- Total Card, Inc.
- Transworld Systems, Inc.
- Tsarouhis Law Group, LLC
- United Collection Bureau, Inc.
- United Recovery Systems, LP
- USCB Corporation
- Valentine & Kebartas, Inc.
- Van Ru Credit Corporation
- Viking Client Services, Inc.
- Webcollex, LLC
- Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis Co., L.P.A.
Your first conversation with an attorney to understand and evaluate your case is 100% complimentary.
With the combined experience of over 40 years between the attorneys of Sabatini Freeman LLC, we leverage our knowledge and experience with the local trustees to get you optimal results.
You should never be left in the dark when it comes to your legal matter. From start to finish, we will keep you updated on the status of your case.
Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law, Attorney Sabatini is the only attorney with this certification with an office within 50 miles of Wilkes-Barre or Scranton.